SCSGK offers a comprehensive range of activities and consultancy services which can briefly be summarized as follows:
- Audited inspections of new & existing OCIMF SIRE inspectors
- OCIMF Oil Major (SIRE) inspections of oil, chemical and gas ships.
- CDI-M inspections of chemical & gas ships.
- CDI-IMPCAS Audits of Ship Agents, Freight Forwarders, Container Freight Stations, Container Port Terminals & Tank Container Operators.
- IMCA-CMID inspections of LNG-fueled, pipe and cable layers and general vessels
- Health, Safety, Security, Quality, Environment, Energy and Navigation Audits
- TMSA (Tanker Management Self-Assessment) Audits and GAP analysis reviews.
- Customer specific training, development and assessment.
- Marine Terminal Information System (MTIS), i.e. [Marine Terminal Particulars Questionnaire (MTPQ), Marine Terminal Management & Self-Assessment (MTMSA) and Marine Terminal Operator Competence & Training (MTOCT)] Audits and GAP analysis reviews.
- Marine Terminal due diligence safety & operational audits.
- Audits - ISO systems (9001, 14001 & 21500), OHSAS 18001, ISPS, ISM
- Project & Risk Management.
- Negotiation and mediation
++ For further details on services that we offer, please feel free to contact us for our company collateral.